Friday, November 28, 2014

"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine" - Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti

Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti says he as of late figured out that two out of the 5 youngsters he generally thought were his, weren’t.
dna1 I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti dna I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti

In a meeting with Encomium mag, Femi said a DNA test led on a kid and a young lady named Tosin and Dupe who were conceived after his first child, Made, demonstrated he’s not their natural father.


”  The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he said

Femi says he has since returned the children to their mothers.



"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine" - Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti

No comments:

Post a Comment