Sunday, November 30, 2014

Femi Kuti shuns 'DNA Test" Reports, Says Story Is Eight Years Old

This week, there clearly was a viral report that Afro Beat Maestro Femi Kuti revealed he recently did a DNA test and discovered two of his 5 kids weren’t his,prompting him to return the children to their mother…catch that here  in the event that you missed it. He took to twitter expressing his displeasure over the matter and said it was 8 years old.
femi01 Femi Kuti shuns DNA Test Reports, Says Story Is Eight Years Old

In some tweets which were deleted, he explained:


I live with my children and those that know me know how much I love them.It’s someone trying to be mischievous cause they know the love I have for my children and r trying hurt me.”And the story is 8years old.I don’t need that kind of news to make me famous. My music does enough for me and I’m content.I didn’t grant an interview. My management is taking the matter up”


More tweets below……
femi kuti1 Femi Kuti shuns DNA Test Reports, Says Story Is Eight Years Old femi kuti2 Femi Kuti shuns DNA Test Reports, Says Story Is Eight Years Old



Femi Kuti shuns 'DNA Test" Reports, Says Story Is Eight Years Old

No comments:

Post a Comment