Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I cheated on my husband and I feel great about it

This past weekend, I did something I thought I was never capable of doing. I had sex with another man who wasn't my husband. Yes, you read right. The best part about it is that I feel great *dancing*. I thought I'd hate myself for doing it. But I don't. I thought I'd regret it. But I don't. I thought I'd feel some guilt. But I don't. In fact I can't wait to meet my lover again. Once again - *dancing*.

I love my husband, don't get it twisted. He's the father of my four children. We have been together for 23 years. But you see, he was never a faithful man. Not from the first day. He cheated when we dated. He cheated when we got married. In fact, he has another baby by another woman. A love child he had while we were married. I stayed. I never cheated. He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated. Then he said something
You see, I saw a text on his phone which he sent to one of his lovers. The lady had apparently had an abortion for him and she was threatening to contact me to tell me about their affair and guess what my husband told her?

'even if my wife catches me on top of you on our marital bed, she will ask us to continue, go into the kitchen make my dinner and still make love to me that same night on that same bed so please feel free to contact her. She's not going anywhere"
You see, he's wrong! His cheating affects me. For 23 years I have had to endure his constant philandering. My husband is rich so the women are plenty. I have cried, I have pleaded, I have threatened but it never stopped. And he thinks I'm okay with it. He thinks I am not going anywhere. Oh but he's wrong. I am going somewhere alright. To another man's bed.

I'm stuck with this man, 23 years and four children. And I love him with my life. But I'm done being the wife he thinks will catch him on our marital bed and give him a standing ovation. He wants to cheat? Well, two can play that game. After 23 years, I try now? I feel so liberated. I can't wait to meet my lover this weekend again. The last time was amazing. He's a great lover. *dancing*

No comments:

Post a Comment