Saturday, November 8, 2014

I Met Some Of My Crew via Web - Don Jazzy

Wave making Nigerian producer, Don Jazzy, has called on aspiring producers to be very prayerful and hardworking if they truly want to become a good producer. Don Jazzy gave the hint during a quick interview at the newly built Akwa Ibom stadium, monitored by Omo Oodau, where he and his crew are scheduled to perform alongside Limpopo crooner, Kcee.
don I Met Some Of My Crew via Web Don Jazzy


The producer explained it took him time before he could get to this stage, urging other producers to be real as opposed to wanting to resemble various other people. Speaking about his crew, the producer explained he didn’t meet them in one day and in a bid to make Mavin records a solid label, he needed women touch and he’d to call on Tiwa Savage who gladly oblige. He revealed that aside Dr.SID, and D’Prince, who have been with him from the defunct Mo’Hits, the remaining portion of the crew were either introduced to him or he met them through the internet.



I Met Some Of My Crew via Web - Don Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment