Sunday, November 9, 2014

It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best,” - Moses

Victor Moses has insisted that his omission from Nigeria’s part to enjoy the ultimate two Africa Cup of Countries qualifying activities, will simply help him. Stephen Keshi overlooked the Stoke Town forward from his squad, because the 23-year-old extended his healing from injury.
moses It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best,” Moses


 “It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best,” Moses who scored his first goal for the Britannia side last week, said.


 As the on-loan Chelsea star prepares to face Tottenham this weekend, he stated that he was now getting back to his best form. “I still think there’s a lot more to come from me because I didn’t really have any kind of pre-season,” he added.


“It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best,” adds Moses who feels his omission from the Nigeria squad will only be of benefit. “The manager told me that becaue I’m just getting back from injury, he didn’t want to take the risk.”



It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best,” - Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment