Saturday, November 29, 2014

My wife doesn't like our son

I have three youngsters with my wife. Two of our kids are young ladies and the last who is only three years of age is a boy yet I have noticed that my wife treats him differently from his sisters.
african father son I noticed My wife doesnt like our son

She’s not persistent with him and smacks him at whatever point he does something wrong as opposed to revising him in a cherishing way like a mother ought to. She likewise converses with him brutally. On the off chance that I hadn’t seen her give birth to him, I would have thought he was adopted.


I have asked her multiple occassions for what good reason she treats him diversely however she says I am simply misrepresenting. I knew this was escaping from hand when I examined getting a cam to perceive how she treats him when I am not around. That is his mother not his babysitter so I shouldn’t be scared to leave him alone with her yet the miserable truth is that I am.


What would it be advisable for me to do?



My wife doesn't like our son

No comments:

Post a Comment