Monday, January 12, 2015

I've been having bad dreams since I tasted my girl's sh**

I haven’t possessed the capacity to touch my girlfriend in 5 weeks after a scene with her messed up my brain. Amid our last lovemaking, as its standard for us to do on the off chance that we have much time to provide for one another joy, I like to kiss her down there a considerable measure and provide for her incredible joy.


screaming_african_man

I like to additionally lick her b***h**e. She truly appreciates it yet in our last experience something went appalling not right. My lady overlooked (or would it say it is intentional? God disallow) to clean her butt in the wake of taking a sh**. So when I put my tongue there, I tasted something interesting. When I looked at it with my hands, it was her sh**! I couldn’t believe  it. She apologized and went to clean up yet I haven’t possessed the capacity to get over it. I uncertainty I’ll ever be ok around a lady’s a**hole again. I haven’t had  the ability to touch her since the experience. Are there other men who have encountered this? How did  you managed to  get over it?



I've been having bad dreams since I tasted my girl's sh**

No comments:

Post a Comment