Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Warden: Aha! I’ve caught you stealing fish red-handed.

Akpos

Akpos: What do you mean by red-handed?

Warden: You’ve got a bucket full of fish

right here, you can not talk your way out of

it this time.

Akpos: Oh, you don’t understand, I’ve not

stolen a thing. These are my pet fish. I

bring them to the reservoir once a week for

exercise. After they’ve had a good swim,

they come back to the bucket and we go

back home. I can prove it.

Akpos dipped the bucket in and the fishes

swam away.

They both stood in silence for 20, 30, 40

minutes…..No sign of the fish coming back

to the bucket.

Warden: Aha, you lying rogue! You steal

fish?

Akpos: What fish? Where is your proof?.

One word for Akpos.



Warden: Aha! I’ve caught you stealing fish red-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment