Thursday, March 5, 2015

‘Why I Boarded The Train With Ordinary People’ – Mercy Johnson

Press release clarifies why top on-screen character Mercy Johnson boarded a train on March 2, 2015:


My portrait and that of my little girl, Purity in a Lagos train has surfaced online and various individuals have asked me what I was doing in a train and in Lagos besides; not Paris or London.I was around Iddo at Ebute Metta when my Range Rover built up a mechanical deficiency and I needed to make an essential arrangement in Ikeja paying little mind to the regular activity blockage in Lagos.


Fortunately, an individual from my administration group was around, he proposed a train ride and we were in Ikeja in under 30 minutes yet that is not the crux of this announcement.


Like I specified prior, I have needed to answer addresses in private and open with reference to why I would board a train in light of the fact that Trains in Nigeria are viewed as a means for transportation for the normal and not really rich individuals.


No comments:

Post a Comment