Sunday, April 5, 2015

Oritsejafor’s wife lied, says Borno pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa

Borno based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Sunday that the wife of Christian Association of Nigeria President, Pastor Ayo Oristejafo, lied against him that he had beseeched her spouse over the charged N7bn pay off gathered from President Goodluck Jonathan in ahead of the presidential decision in the nation.


Musa-Dikwa had  accused the CAN leadership of collecting N7bn from Jonathan to campaign against the All Progressives Congress Presidential candidate, Maj-Gen.Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the run-off to the presidential contest.  The cleric told one of our correspondents on the telephone in Kaduna that he had  not set his eyes on the CAN president for over a year now, let alone seeing him to beg as claimed by Oritsejafor’s wife.


The pastor called on Oritsejafo  and his cabinet to repent, urging the “real” men of God in the country to dissolve the current leadership of the Ayo Oritsejafor-led CAN before it was too late. He noted that he was not surprised  at the current antics by the wife of the CAN leader to blackmail him  as other means to armtwist him to meet the CAN president  had long failed.


He explained that on several occasions, the CAN leader had used the Directorate of State Services and other Christian leaders to get to him but to no avail.


Musa-Dikwa added that he was aware all entreaties from some men of God for him to see Oritsejafor for “settlement” was aimed at rubbishing him since he blew the lid over the N7bn bribery scandal.


He said,


“I have not seen Pastor Oritsejafor in the past one and half years. They are the ones that have been sending emissaries to me for settlement, but I have always refused to go.


“The wife(Oritsejafor’s) is lying. I have never seen Ayo’s wife in my life. They have used the DSS to force me to write statements. They are lying against their spirits and their God.


“Let them bring witness(proof) that I went to beg Ayo. Is it in Abuja or Warri?


“They have been sending men of God to me for settlement. The CAN’s North Central zone chairman, Yakubu Pam, even told me that I should go and meet Ayo and that he talked to him, but I refused.


“Many of them(christian leaders) have been calling me, asking to meet the CAN leader and settle and I said, ‘what for?’ In fact, they said I should not talk again and that they know that all I have been saying the true.


“Even they have called me, requesting that  I denounced that they collected money and that they are going to give me money but I refused.”


No comments:

Post a Comment