Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Met My New Wife Iara Fortez A Virgin - Gov. Oshiomhole

Hmmm our governor is truly appreciating gracious! Governor Adams Oshiomhole made some intriguing and moving disclosures at his wedding thanksgiving administration. A lot were stunned to hear that he met his new wife, Lara Fortes, a virgin. His words:
Gov Oshiomole


“I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.
“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiate her into the wordly ways.
“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”
Sources in Benin disclosed that Governor Oshiomhole gave his wife’s parents a big gift for keeping ‘her’.

No comments:

Post a Comment