Tuesday, May 5, 2015

"I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the Arsenal team" - Aliko Dangote 

dangote

Africa’s wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote says he is still inspired by purchasing one of English premier league  football teams, Arsenal. In a meeting he did with Bloomberg while going in a private plane from Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa to Lagos on May 1, Dangote said he’ll love to purchase the club when the cost is right…


“I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team. I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.” he reportedly said


Dangote had shown interest in buying the football club in 2010 however the arrangement didn’t deliver the goods as he and proprietors of the club couldn’t go to an understanding. Arsenal Holdings Plc is estimated at $1.49bn. Dangote is worth $15.7 billion, so he’s mr capable!

No comments:

Post a Comment