Saturday, July 11, 2015

Niger state first Lady offers to work as a gynaecologist in state general hospital

The first lady of Niger state, Dr. Amina Bello has offered to work as gynecologist at the state General hospital in Minna the state capital.
Continue..

Speaking during her visit to the hospital yesterday July 10th, Mrs Bello said;
"My visit is to see how I can contribute to the society. That is what I do. I see pregnant women, I see women with problems, I operate on women on caesarian section; that is what I intend to do as my own contribution. The hospital should expect better services. I would like to contribute my own quota, visit some of these women, spend time with them, helping with their surgeries and deliveries. I also need to see how the premises, where I will render my services, looks like. And I am very happy because the environment is so clean despite the old structures.”she said

No comments:

Post a Comment