Thursday, October 15, 2015

One Year In Office: I’ve Done Well –Fayose


Wife donates model school to orphanage
EKITI State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose yesterday reviewed his one year in office and declared: ‘I have done well’.
His wife, Feyisetan do­nated a model school to the Erelu Angela Adebayo Children’s Home in Iyin Ekiti, in a bid to give edu­cation to motherless chil­dren.
Speaking in Ado Ekiti while inspecting some projects, Fayose said con­sidering the paucity of funds in the state, he has done well.

“I have said that I will leave no project uncom­pleted during my four-year term. It is my duty to ensure that all Ekiti resi­dents feel the dividends of democracy. Though we have paucity of funds and within the little resources we have, I think I have sat­isfied my conscience and done creditably well.”
After performing the foundation laying ceremo­ny of the school donated to the orphanage, Fayose donated N5 million to purchase facilities includ­ing computers and also, to ensure the school is com­pleted on time.
“These children have suffered enough by being abandoned by their par­ents and we should not al­low them to lose anything again. So, I will ensure that this school is fully auto­mated with modern tech­nology facilities, so that they can get the best qual­ity education.”
Mrs Fayose, who de­scribed education as the best way for children to be properly groomed for chal­lenges in the society, said the project was at no cost to the state government.
The Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment