Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kidnappers Demand N50m For Abducted Redeemed Zonal Pastor’s Son, Omeiza Jonathan Sulieman

Kidnappers of a 5-year-old boy, Jonathan Sulieman , the son of a Zonal Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Okene, Kogi State are demanding N50million before the boy,a nursery 2 pupil will be released. Saturday Mirror gathered that suspected gunmen numbering about four kidnapped the toddler on Monday about 7:45am when he was being driven to school in Okene. According to the father of the boy, the gunmen had perfected plans to have his son kidnapped and they succeeded in their plans.



Pastor Sulieman who spoke with Saturday Mirror over the phone stated that the kidnapped of his son is devastating and calls on the police and other security agencies to help rescue his son. “Jonathan is my last born. He is only five years old and I feel bad such is happening to him. He was kidnapped on Monday when he was being driven to school about 7: 45am by our driver. His elder sister and a neighbour’s child were in the car. According to what the driver told me, four gun men used a cross bar in front of the street gate at number 10 Ajoboloko Street to block the car in Eika-Adagu community where the College of Education is located along the Okene- Lokoja Road.

He said the other children fled but the gun men took over the car and drove off with my son. The gun men later abandoned the car a few metres away but they took my son. We have recovered the car.” Speaking further about the kidnap of his son, Pastor Sulieman said he has resorted to prayer and fasting for the safe return of his son. He said, “The kidnappers contacted me on Wednesday and they demanded N50m ransom. I told them I don’t have such amount and they asked me what I have but I pleaded with them that I am a teacher and a pastor and I am not that buoyant.

They told me that I am not serious and they hung up on me. They have not called me since then and efforts to call reach them have not been successful. I have reported the kidnap to the police in my local government area but they are yet to give me any good news. I am appealing to those who kidnapped my little boy to release him unconditionally. He is a little boy and he needs his parents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment