Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos

PAULCY CYPRIAN IWUALA (PAPI) IN A SERIOUS MOTOR ACCIDENT..THE GOOD SAMARITAN NEEDS OUR HELP!

Paulcy is the young man that goes round the country in search of HOPELESS SICK individuals,sick ones who cannot afford adequate medical treatment, Paulcy is the man who finds a way to pull these impoverished ones out of their hopeless mystery.



This humanist of our generation hard a misfortune this morning on his way to Lagos State to in continuation of his service to God and mankind.He had a motor accident along Orie Road,his leg and head was reportedly in bad condition due to the accident. He is under emergency Care Unit currently at Orie General Hospital. I call on friends, family,NGO's, Government and good spirited individual to help save his situation. He need to be moved from The Orie General Hospital immediately to where he can get better medicare.He is priceless Gold and gift from God to the weak, the poor and afflicted, lets be our brothers keeper and help him recover from this accident. He was going to Lagos unannounced to deposit a medical bill for a sick patient under his NGO, HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.You could recall,it was same Paulcy that raised alarm about the hopeless situation of CHUKWU ARISA before Abia State Government came to Arisa's Rescue, same is applicable to Amah Tobin kala-mama before River State government approved to take care of his medical bill. Currently his foundation is battling with a cancer patients from Mbaise in Imo State and the lady her situation took Paulcy to Lagos this morning before he got this accident. ... as he is steadily building his HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS. Lets show him love and care now please.I Pray nothing happens to him.
==============================================

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala wrote on his facebook wall hours before his accident at Orie Road.

PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT IN ALL YOUR DOINGS

I was introduced to this beautiful girl she's so lovely, full of life from the first day I spoke to her I liked her, she speaks with so much authority yet weak, I can feel her voice that she must be a strong girl the kind that will hold any man's home and make it a heaven for the man..

When my father married my mother he bright her home and on the first night my mother opened all her baggage and my granny said to her " This kind of woman that laid all her baggage open na wa oo at least keep some hidden but my mother is a rare kind of woman, she is strong gentle, energetic, outspoken, so transparent yet authoritative in my house only my Mom disciplines, that's the kind of girl I spoke to, she's every man's kinda woman unless you want a lady that the world will ride on and she waits for the husband, I can assure no man's wants such liability..

I promised this beauty I'm going to visit her to see how we can work things out, I hope it goes well and I hope that all my heart desires will be met, I'll relate with her and then I'll tell you my people the rest of the story I hope and pray that it turns out to be a very positive meeting, if you are my fans please do pray for me for safe journey and that all I seek on going there will be fulfilled ... I love you guys and I'm proud of you all...

Guys she might not really like myself so if your interested in this beauty do indicate because I'm gonna make her a friend of mine.. See you guys from up there till the touch down ...

I apologize to all my family members, I'm so sorry for not telling you all I'm going to Lagos, especially my father, I know with good arrangement he will still ask me to go, but I did not tell him so please apologize to him for me and tell him I love him, and I'm going because I wouldn't want anyone to delay not cancel this movement, my family have been supportive of me and I want them to please forgive me and know that I love them so much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment