Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lagos hotelier turns job seeker into s3x worker .

Victor Obano, who manages Tisa Hotel, in Ijegun, Lagos State, has been arrested for allegedly turning a 23-year-old job seeker, Elizabeth, from Akwa Ibom, into a commercial sex worker, after allegedly luring and promising her employment in Lagos State, Punchng reports.

Elizabeth, a mother of two, reportedly got tired of being a commercial sex worker, and on October 5, told her elder sister, on the telephone, what she was going through.



The sister was said to have informed the police at the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, leading to Obano’s arrest.

Another accomplice, a commercial sex worker, identified as Grace Edet (pictured), who allegedly was Elizabeth’s supervisor, was also picked up by the police. Obano, who admitted to have brought the victim from Akwa Ibom, said he only assisted her to find a means of livelihood.

He said, “I am not a human trafficker. It was only this lady that I brought from the village. I met with her father and he explained her predicament. She was living a miserable life.

So, I decided to get a job for her. The police arrested me because I seized her phones. They said I did not want her to contact her family members, but I collected her phone because I did not want her to have an affair with several men. .

The arrangement was that I would be paying her and she would also hustle in the hotel and send the money to take care of her father. The police should let this matter be settled amicably. It is a family issue.”

Edet revealed that Obano had instructed her to train Elizabeth in commercial sex. She said, “I have worked in the hotel for some years. I am a commercial sex worker. He handed her over to me, saying I should teach her some tricks of the trade."

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW HOT CAM MODELS!
    PROFIT UP TO $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete