Sunday, October 19, 2014

Why Most Actresses swim in scandals - Chioma Chukwuka

Chioma Chukwuka is one actress who hasn't had an iota of scandal linked to her name. The married star opened up to Yes International Magazine on how she achieved that feat and why many actresses swim in scandals..
On how she's managed to stay scandal-free 

I am a very private person. To the glory of God, it’s not something I just said okay, this is what I can do. Yes, I avoid certain gatherings and all that, but you know when you open yourself too much, you open yourself up for a lot of misunderstanding and a lot of things that are not right. But to the glory of God, I must say that I’ve been who I am.

On why most actresses swim in scandals?

You know controversy sells and I just feel it’s their own way of projecting themselves. That is the way I look at it, but sometimes people get tired of controversies.

On the biggest mistake that most actors and actresses make?

The only mistake an actor would make is not investing in their future and not realizing that the reason why they are who they are is because the fans have chosen to put them in the limelight. They should always appreciate the fans and not take them for granted because really, if your fans don’t ask for you anymore, you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment