Friday, November 21, 2014

Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha reveals his only regret 

Jay Jay Okocha Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha reveals his only regret 


When the legend was asked about any regret as a footballer, legendary footballer Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha said;


“If I have any regret that would be not winning The African Footballer of the Year. But then, I don’t think I was meant to because I gave my best, but at the end, it wasn’t good enough. However, I had a fantastic playing career”


When asked why no other footballer has been able to fill the vacuum of the No.10 position he left behind, Okocha replied;


“I don’t want to sound arrogant but the truth it that there is something special about me. Sometimes, you have special players in a squad, when you lose them, it will take like five to ten years to get another set of such players. Not that the people trying to fill the vacuum are not good, they are great in their own way, but they are not just special. With time, Nigeria will get the special one that will fill the vacuum I left” He told Encomium



Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha reveals his only regret 

No comments:

Post a Comment