Friday, November 21, 2014

Shocking!! Emmanuel Adebayor slaps His Mom with "Witchcraft" allegations.

This is straight up unbelievable!!! Regardless of the possibility that your mother is a witch wont in any case you acknowledge her? I will kick the bucket with my own mother regardless of the fact that she was the genuine evil! I swear!
adebayo Shocking!! Emmanuel Adebayor slaps His Mom with Witchcraft allegations.


It appears to be sort of insane to me that somebody of Emmanuel Adebayor’s standing would genuinely accept that his mother and kin are plotting “juju” against him, yet that is the dramatization that unfolded on Peace FM at the beginning of today.


Relatives of the Tottenham Hotspur forward, who simply yesterday lined up for Togo against his received nation, called into Peace FM today with some really wild affirmations of disregard against the lean forward.


They included 2 of his sisters; Margaret and Lucia Adebayor.


As per the two the Togo chief has ignored them, alongside their mother, for as long as six years. They have kept it calm however are currently sustained up to the degree that they feel that they must recount their story to the general population.


“For the past six years Adebayor has rejected his mother and his immediate family whilst doing charity outside on the premise that our mother is a witch. “We have been thinking of his future as a footballer and did not want this issue out in the media but it is becoming too much.” Margaret, the elder sister, told the Accra based radio station.


Margaret went on to say Adebayor ordered his ‘machomen’ to sack his mom and siblings from his house in Togo, claiming his mom is a witch. She said their mom remains distraught over the issue and Adebayor never picks their calls.


“For the past six years he has abandoned his responsibilities towards the family and does charity work instead. But as far as I know charity begins at home.” She added emphatically.


The Togolese forward was contacted for his side of the story, and he confirmed his issues with his family, as well as his firm belief that they were plotting against him with ‘juju’.


“I never sacked my mom from the house, she decided to leave the house… But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward?”


“They should stop talking talking, they should stop doing juju on me; they should leave me alone”


“Ask my sister Margaret whether I did not build them a house in East Legon, and what happened to it? I bought my younger sister Lucia a car worth $ 35,000, where is it?”


I am a little bit surprised by this news, as his sister raises a valid point about charity beginning at home. I am even more surprised that Adebayor is certainly convinced that they are plotting ‘juju’ against him, and that is the main reason for his aloofness towards them.


You would think he would be more upset about the extravagance he hinted at in relation to the house and car, but as most Africans he has gone straight to allegations of witchcraft. I don’t think in this day and age that is a valid reason for someone to neglect their mom, particular someone with the resources and fame available to Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor.


Interesting family drama, reminiscent of Michael Essien’s struggles with his father: what do you think?






Shocking!! Emmanuel Adebayor slaps His Mom with "Witchcraft" allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment