Saturday, January 17, 2015

Video: Pres. Jonathan says "Sir" to Gen Buhari in a new video.

Have you guys seen this video Of president Jonathan saying “Sir” to Buhari, the two men embracing, chuckling and asking one another how their campaigns are going?
bu

It happened at the 2015 race refinement workshop on peacefulness in Abuja on Tuesday. Watch the video bellow.





Ok so I stumbled on this video a few minutes ago it was posted by my friend @hismavie. It sparked up a conversation, as you can see Koffi Annan is in the background, for those who do not know who he is. He is the former Secretary General of the UN, he retired in 2006, but I am wondering what he will be doing there except I am wrong about who I see in the background there please help me out people. So here I am wondering, if they both have this sort of relationship, why does it not translate to a United force. They can work together, to further strengthen us as a people. That is from one school of thought, what do y’all think.


A video posted by Joseph Benjamin (@iamjosephbenjamin) on






Video: Pres. Jonathan says "Sir" to Gen Buhari in a new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment