Monday, April 6, 2015

Every group in Lagos will be safe in my hands as governor - Ambode

Articulation from the workplace of APC Guber applicant in Lagos state Akinwunmi Ambode on the Oba of Lagos claimed undermining proclamation to the Igbos.
mr._akinwunmi_ambode


Every group in Lagos will be safe in my hands as governor. I will not discriminate against any religious or ethnic group. It is our Lagos and we must build it together.  In my acceptance speech after the primaries I made this note that I will be a governor for all and Lagos is safe  in my hands. I want to build on the foundation of unity, peace and progress and development laid by my predecessors.  I am your best choice for a Lagos that must continue to thrive. And though tongue and tribe may differ we Stand in brotherhood in Lagos from the smallest ethnic groups to the major ones.  We are all stakeholders.



Akinwunmi Ambode – Monday April 6th 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment