Monday, April 6, 2015

Pro Jonathan Nollywood stars That Campaigned For him Share Their Views On The Loss

omoni0


Oboli


    “I can never regret anything I do. I stood for what I believe in, not because of financial gain. At the end of the day, the victory goes to Nigeria. This election showed true democracy and I am proud of the man that I supported. He is a hero. He conceded graciously and that is the trait of a true leader. This is democracy and nobody should work against me because I supported Jonathan.”

Lancelot Imasuen,

“It is just that I want to use the opportunity to celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan for his uprightness. If a man that has been tagged as weak and clueless demonstrated something we thought was almost impossible in Nigeria, I eternally want to celebrate him. I will never regret campaigning for Jonathan and if this election is done again, I will still campaign for him. Why would I regret supporting him? I was not coerced or bribed into it. I was not given money, I was convinced and I still stand by my conviction. If that would make me face the international court, I am ready to face it. While supporting Jonathan, I did not kill anybody; I was only using the word of mouth to convince people.”


Segun Arinze,

“I stood for what I believed in and if I had the opportunity, I would do it all over again. I do not ever regret campaigning for Jonathan. If I believed in Buhari, I would have done the same thing. I wish him all the best and hope he would take the country to a better place. It is no longer about Buhari or Goodluck but about Nigeria.
Segun Arinze


    “I am not a card carrying member of PDP; I supported the President because I believed he has done well for my industry and Nigeria as a whole. I am a Nigerian and I have every right to the freedom of expression. Being silent would be foolhardy on my part. In 2011, I was campaigning for Fashola, why was I not silent at that time? We are all Nigerians and I don’t think Buhari would victimise me because I supported Jonathan.”

Fidelis Duker,


    “I can never regret supporting President Goodluck Jonathan. When he is having a welcome party at Otuoke, I will be there with him. He has done very well and I am still very proud of him. It has never happened in the history of Nigeria where an incumbent will lose and he will walk away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment