Saturday, May 9, 2015

I've Not Been With Any Woman in 4 Years Except Toyin Lawani - Lord Trigg

Lord Trigg and celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani remain one of the industry’s celebrity couples despite a 10-year-age difference.
trig

In a recent interview with NET, Lord Trigg, who hinted that there are plans to tie the knot before the year runs, said he’s remained faithful to his baby mama in the last 4 years since they began their relationship. According to him: ‘I’m not letting out details about the marriage yet, it’s going to be a surprise, our relationship has been over 4 years now and it’s been sweet all the way. What keeps us going is the heart, she’s got a great heart and we truly love each other. And in 4 years, I’ve not had any other woman apart from her. My girl is beautiful, my girl is classy, my girl is everything I want, so why would I want another woman?’ The couple has a young son between them aside the daughter Toyin had 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment