Tuesday, June 16, 2015

16 of Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth


16. Yemi Alade –
Yemi Alade


How she made it? I don’t have a clue, yet she is right now the greatest female performer in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may surpass Tiwa in a few years if not months. The frist time I listened “Jonny” played in my auto by one of the Nigerian F.M Station, I knew something genuine was going to hit us.


Yemi as of now has the best and most well known music video by any African female artiste on YouTube. The aggregate perspectives for “JONNY” as of now is 21,435,171. Yemi Alade’s current total assets is N820 million.


 


15. Ice Prince –
Ice Prince's new girlfriend


He broke into the spotlight with “Oleku” including Brymo which presently has 3.1 million views on YouTube. Ice Prince Zamani is one of the finest rapper in Nigeria. To me, he is superior to M.I as far as flow.


Couple of days ago, the photo of when he was more youthful and hustling hit the web and you can perceive how far he has been changed from an innocent young man to a world class genius! Ice Prince total assets is – N870,000,000





No comments:

Post a Comment