Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bella Adenuga Surprise First Cousin, Toju Foyeh On Birthday (Photo)

 Daughter of billionaire Mike Adenuga yesterday surprised her first cousin, renowned fashion designer, Toju Foyeh who was a year older yesterday with nine beautiful cakes. Toju had one time discussed with Bella about how weird it was for people to get several cakes on their birthdays, but she never gets to get such numerous numbers, and her cousin surprised her by sending nine to her with her names spelt on it. See what teju wrote below.
Continue.



I screamed when I saw my gift from my lovely big sis Bella, in fact I was overwhelmed by the surprise. A while ago we were talking and I said, it’s so weird how people get so many cakes on their birthdays, I only have one cake people don’t usually buy me cakes and then fast forward to my birthday I get NINE cakes from @iamcookiejar from Bella spelling out my name! Each cake is unique with different flavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment