Friday, July 31, 2015

Lagos Wife Files for Divorce: My Husband Is Denying Me S3x

A 40-year-old woman, Mrs Adeolu Adelani, has pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage over denial of s*x.
The troubled wife cried out: ”For eight years now, my husband, Jide, has refused to make love to me. My husband has been denying me s*x since eight years now, I am neither a stone nor a stick.”



The petitioner also accused her husband of abandonment, saying that he deserted her and her 12-year-old child to an unknown destination since 2013.

“Jide parked out of the house without telling me, he refused to tell me where he lives and where he works. He only sends his son’s school fees and house rent through my bank account,” she said.

Adeolu said that her husband told her to stop calling him as he had married another woman. She said that her husband told her to find another husband.

“My husband told me that he is married to another woman, when I called him to know why he abandoned us without any prior notice or reason.” Adeolu, a mother of one, said that she was always sad anytime her neighbours made jest of her, by calling her rejected and abandoned property.

She begged the court to dissolve the marriage as she was no longer interested in her husband.

However, Mr Jide Adelani, 45, a businessman, accepted the allegation of starving his wife of s*x. He said that he refused to make love to her because he did not want her to have another child as their last child almost took her life.

“She gave birth to our son through cesarean; I don’t want to risk her life, that was why I distanced myself from her so that she should be taking care of the child,” he said.

The respondent said that he did not abandon his wife, but decided to move closer to his working place due to distance. I did not abandon her, I always squat with my friends and I come home once in a while.”

He said that he processed documents to travel abroad and he was duped. Jide claimed his wife was happy that the journey was not successful.

The husband conceded to the dissolution of the marriage, saying he was also fed up with the union.

After listening to the troubled couple, the president of the court, Mr Hakeen Oyekan, adjourned the case till Aug. 12 for judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment