Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review: BUHARI Did not Say. "I'll Not Treat Nigerians Equally", listen till the end to get the Gig !


During a Q&A in the US yesterday. President Buhari was asked by a journalist how he intended to deal with issues in the Niger Delta, particularly Amnesty, bunkering and inclusive development, president Buhari said;

This is how propaganda works, the video Editor ought to have cut the video just after President Buhari said”I think this is really fair.” but the propaganda failed because  the editor did not cut it at this point.

Listen to what he said after "it will only be fair" bellow.

“(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”….

“But by the constitutions, no state can be excluded from Government. So there is no way, even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily  voted for me against those that didn’t even vote for me. They have the protection of the government and I have made an undertaking that I belong to everybody ,belong to nobody. If I cant clearly ensure or marginalize certain group because they didn’t vote for me then I am already contradicting myself and I am sure people will be too quick to pick that”

Listen to the video bellow and lets hear what you think in the comment box.



#Buhari

No comments:

Post a Comment