Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tiwa Savage Speaks Up For The First Time Since Giving Birth To Her Son.

Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy recently, and has been resting in silence since his delivery.
Continue..

Well, Tiwa is finally speaking up for the first time through her Instagram as she posted this message to her team of followers.

See her message after the jump:

She took to her Instagram to post the image above with the caption:
Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I've ever been...resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said "son") God you have been so faithful to me.

We are happy that she is getting her rest and healing since the birth of their baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment