Monday, November 3, 2014

'Chika Ike's manager fires back at Charles Novia after he calls her obtuse

 In an article titled 'Of Flavour's flaunt, Yachting holidays and Range Rovers", which he posted on his blog yesterday, Nollywood producer and director called Chika's Ike manager, Serah Donald, obtuse, meaning dull, not sharp!. Below is what Charles wrote about Chika Ike's recent yacht trip and Serah...
"It all boils down to my point. And by the way, that picture I saw of the yacht is suspect.


The damned thing looked like a cruise boat which the obtuse PA might have mistaken for a yacht though. Anyway, my point is, in this clime we live in, our so-called celebrities, coming from a background of social, material and emotional deprivation just have to force the public to know that they have arrived. So, a boat trip, a helicopter ride, a breakfast in a 3 star hotel lobby and a personal scratch on the ass must make the news at all costs’
See Serah's reply after the cut...


Ah hh Charles Novia.  Why the beef? I understand your pains that after years spent in the industry you  have nothing to show for it and have resorted to getting fame with celebrities names. Oh well! let me grant you the  audience of having your fifteen minutes fame as usual.
Trying to resurrect your dead career by trying to be a critic or will I say a hater.
Before you hate why not at least do a proper research. First you called a yacht, a cruise boat. I laughed at first but I understand that you have not experienced the luxury of being in a Yacht to know the difference between a boat and a yacht. You  called Jumeirah  beach hotel a 3 star hotel? my guy I forgive your ignorance ,how will you know the difference when you have  not even been in a two star hotel how much more a five star hotel.


You call me Chika Ike's personal Assitant ,that really got me laughing hard because I know that you know I am her manager and her publicist a position you will give  your life to attain at lease to make some money for your self and take expense paid trips vacation.
I remember clearly that you met me in California when you came for Nollywood convention. And I was  in a film school one you won't even be able to afford even if you worked for years but then again I forgive your ignorance as I deeply feel your pains. Dealing with a dead career is not really an easy one.


But one advice focus on resurrecting your career and going back to being a movie director rather than living your life hating on celebrities who has made it. It's obvious your beef doesn't pay your bills and you will die a wretched sad old man who  will be remembered for hating on celebrities. Like the famous saying goes.  Have you ever seen a statue erected  In honor of a critic ?NO!



Chika Ike is one of the biggest Nigerian celebrities we have, a U.N ambassador, bullet energy drink ambassador. Refugee ambassador for displaced person just to mention a few. An extremely hardworking one as such and very charitable ,i am sure you are aware of how many lives she has changed with her Chika Ike foundation. Chika Ike is  blessed and no man can take that away. She is 28 and successful and she's sure going to live her life to the fullest so feel free to feed your eyes with more instagram pictures if it pains you then go work harder and be celebrated. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment