Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Hubby is driving me crazy, starves me of S3x in bed. Pls help !

Its 7 month now and have now been on s3x strike. It started like a laugh, my marriage is a year+ and I do believe he’s tired.
worriedafricankwoman1 I married as a virgin and My Hubby is driving me crazy, starves me of my S3x in bed. Pls help !

Initially he explained he can’t have s3x with me while am pregnant, which I dont trust anyway but I recently accepted my faith. During pregnancy sometimes my sexual drive is indeed high and I’ll beg him but he always refuses. Soon my baby is likely to be 3 months and my hubby has develop another excuse of family planning and have told him the possibilities but he’s still not satisfied. From what I could read, his crazy mind is telling him abstinence is the better option.

This man is driving me crazy. I married as a virgin and am not seeking a lot of, at most once a week. There’s no room to be suspicious of cheating but am beginning to get scared. I’ve tried all of the seductive methods I am aware of and nothing is working. We even watch movies which have scenes that may arouse a standard person yet he’s not moved. Pls what do can I actually do? Because this dilemma is driving me crazy and I’m forced to think his cheating on me.”


I married as a virgin and My Hubby is driving me crazy, starves me of my S3x in bed. Pls help !

No comments:

Post a Comment