Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Post of the Day: What is wrong with my people?

Europeans succeeded teaching demonizing African natural medicine, cosmetics and lots more, using religion as a too of bamboozlement against out people’s consciousness.
ibeere1 Post of the Day: What is wrong with my people?

Presently, if a Nigerian sees you with black soap, he/she will accuse you of using charm without knowing if its mixed with anything else. In Nigeria, pastors and imams are busy demonizing natural goodies and indirectly telling my people to embrace western chemical poisons that will never cure but destroy them further.

Presently in Nigeria, if you use (red) beads you’ll be seen by some regitard as a ritualist (they don’t even bother to know if you are a chief). Now, just because I intended designing some wears with cowries, I’ve been accused of propagating juju worship.

What is wrong with my people?

What will the African be If arabs and europeans didn’t twist our minds with their religions?

Should we loose our senses all because someone comes with his ideas that doesn’t really suit our Africanness?



Post of the Day: What is wrong with my people?

No comments:

Post a Comment