Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lobatan: Instead of lifting this woman's butt, a plastic surgeon removed it. (photos)

 Heidi Faulkner, 36, from Hertfordshire, UK wanted a bigger bum and used her life savings to pay for the procedure but by the time the plastic surgeon was done, Heidi was left in so much agony, she was unable to sit down. The cheap plastic surgeon she'd found in Praque messed her up so bad
"After the surgery, when I looked in the mirror I could see these two enormous diagonal scars right across my buttocks. I thought I must be having a nightmare or the drugs were affecting me. Then, I heard someone screaming, and realised it was me. It looked just like a shark had come and taken a massive bite out of my bum. It was horrific. They called the surgeon who said it would be fine when the swelling went down."
The doctor lied. See what he did to the woman's butt after the  cut...(maybe graphic for some...:-))
Continue..



'I was on my own in Prague and didn’t know what to do, who to talk to. All I’d wanted was to stop feeling embarrassed about my body – now I’d made things worse.'

Worse still, the surgeon had removed so much fat, her coccyx (tailbone) was left exposed with the result that sitting down became painful. She paid £2,000 for the surgery.

Having spent her life savings on gastric band, tummy tuck and botched bottom surgery, Ms Faulkner was also in the unenviable position of having no spare cash to fix the problem.


Instead, she turned to Channel 5 reality series Botched Up Bodies and was sent to see Harley Street surgeon Patrick Mallucci.

Fixing the damage required an operation that lasted for almost three hours and involved taking fat from Ms Faulkner's knees and thighs and using it to pad her bottom back out.

Source: UK Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment