Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Gwen Stefani ended her marriage after catching her husband on the phone with one of his former gay lovers?

Gavin Rossdale used to experiment with men. He confessed this in an interview many years ago...but he said, ultimately, he preferred women so he put a stop to his gay activities. Now, Radar Online is claiming that the reason Gwen ended her 13 year marriage to him is because of an ex-gay lover. Below is how they are reporting it.



“I spoke to him a couple weeks ago, ” Marilyn, born Peter Robinson, told Radar in an exclusive interview. “He called me.”
According to Marilyn, Rossdale unleashed an emotional hour-long monologue about how his former lover was responsible for the breakdown of his marriage to Stefani.
Marilyn claimed he ranted about, “the way everything is my fault” in an conversation that quickly became heated. “Because I did an interview [about the affair] … and everything from then on is all my fault.”

“And I’m listening to all this. He said ‘You’re getting all worked up,’ and I said ‘Out of two of us, who’s the one screaming?’ He went on and on.”
But eventually, “He did calm down and caught himself,” Marilyn said.

Rossdale initially denied his affair with Marilyn when he first came forward in 2009, but the Bush frontman admitted two years later that the couple had shared a sexual relationship in the early 1980s. That inability to accept his past, according to the pop star, doomed his marriage to Stefani.
“Gwen wants him to be something he’s not, and he wants to be something he’s not,” said Marilyn. “That’s my interpretation.”
“I’m very sad for all parties involved, mostly the children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment