Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dan Foster On Linda Ikeji: "I Was Dating three Women But She Was Really Into Me" -

dan Dan Foster On Linda Ikeji: I Was Dating three Women But She Was Really Into Me


In a recently available interview, Dan Foster talks on his passionate connection with popular model, famous blogger , Linda ikeji.


She is a nice kid. I hope she is able to find someone but she has to find the right person. She is really into what she is doing. She is an honest kid. I thought I wasn’t good enough for her. I kept asking her why me. But she was really into me.


I couldn’t believe it. I took her for granted. I felt she could always find a fine model on the runway. But she was so really serious about me. She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out. I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she was in Lagos. Ah! It was a nightmare. I wouldn’t want to go through that again. I had three beautiful women at a time and I lost them all. They were all waiting. One of them knew about all the rest.


She could have been the one. I hurt her so badly. She even left the country after we broke up. I felt bad. I went to the cinema to get my head together on a Saturday morning and that was where I met my wife. See how God works. Look at my kids. They are wonderful children.



Dan Foster On Linda Ikeji: "I Was Dating three Women But She Was Really Into Me" -

No comments:

Post a Comment