Sunday, November 2, 2014

Is it wise enough to resign my oil and gas job & focus on my hubby's biz?

My Hubby has just advised I resign my oil and gas job so I could concentrate on a small business he started years before we met and married. It’s our belief that each family should own one or more business of their own. As much as I buy into that belief, I’m hesitant to resign my oil and gas job as I don’t know if it would be a wise decision for me personally as a partner to abruptly just resign. Would it not also be wise for me personally to insist that we have a legal framework where we’ve equal ownership of the business? Am thinking this might create a friction between us. I’m also making a fortune where I work now and I don’t understand what things will soon be like dealing with my husband. I must say I need your advise.



Is it wise enough to resign my oil and gas job & focus on my hubby's biz?

No comments:

Post a Comment